Monday 4 August 2014

July Favorites 2014

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy my July Favorites!
-

Time for monthly favorites stuff. This past month I've been loving so many stuff but mostly bucket hats and vintage sun glasses. So i will be showing you a couple of favorite items that I have been using all throughout the month of July. It's crazy how this year is flying past :o .. halfway through the year. 



I have been going crazy for these mirror reflection sunglasses this past month, so i got like 8 of them, some broke so these are what I'm left with and obsessed with them. I got them from one of my favorite place to be and that place is non other then "Brick Lane". If you know me you know that i love doing my shopping at Brick Lane the atmosphere there is just crazy and fun.    



Another favorites of mine in July was puritan hats.The weather in July was just incredible, lots of sunny days so that meant you have to have hats. So i got the navy blue puritan from Topman it was something like £20, the brown one is from ASOS and it was the same price £20. since i got them I've abusing them hahah. 

My last favorite stuff was BUCKET HAT. i JUST LOVE THEM STILL DO <3. So being me had to get few so i did just that LOL.



This Bucket hat is from JUSTHYPE. It's called the  'FRUIT RUBY BUCKET HAT' one of my FAVORITES...
























This a plain white bucket hat 
form amenappareluk.com and its 
called 'Amen Omega Bucket Hat'







I hope you like my blog, Let me know down below if you have any recommendations for me to check out! Would like to know.

Check out my INSTAGRAM: @aqofficial
LOOKBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment